Art of Living
Art of living is an international non-profit, educational, charitable and humanitarian organization offering programs that eliminate stress, create a sense of belongingness, restore human values and encourage people from all religions and cultural traditions to come together.
Banana House offers the basic course of Art of Living.
3 Day Course 29 Nov till 1 Dec 2013
Health, Energy & Happiness are only a breath away!
- Learn breathing techniques to eliminate stress and tension.
- Skills for improving relationships at home and work.
- Tools to handle your mind and negative emotion.
- Meditation and low impact yoga.
- Visit Lamu Old Town, a world heritage
- Have long walks on the deserted beach
- Experience the True Wellbeing of Lamu Island, no cars, no hassle!
Course timings: Friday 3.30pm-7pm, Saturday 2pm-7pm, Sunday 9.30am-3.00pm
Accomodation 3 nights, airtransfer, Full Board, course fee included: 375 US$
We also offer outside teachers the possibility to bring a group of students and use all our facilities.